Campers will need to Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Modest summer clothes (See Dress Code)
- Set of old clothes to go through “the mud pit” (may be permanently stained)
- Shoes: athletic shoes are recommended
- Sandals are permitted (but not for go-carts & sports)
- Shower supplies
- One piece swimsuit (or wear a t-shirt over a two piece)
- Bug repellent
- Any prescription medications currently being taken by camper (including inhalers)
- Money for offerings
- mask/facial covering
Dress Code: Modest summer clothes.
The following are not allowed: tummies showing, spaghetti strap tops, short-shorts, and sagging shorts/pants. No undergarments should be visible.
PLEASE! ... Do not bring any electronic equipment, including iPods, smartphones, etc.
Cell Phone Guidelines
- All cell phones are to be turned off during camp.
- Usage of apps (like alarms & Bible apps, music) will not be permitted.
- This year all night services are closed to the public (anyone that is NOT a registered camper/staff ): sorry for any inconvenience.
- Camp Store: merchandise will NOT be available this year.
- Snacks are provided daily for campers, however, there are vending machines available at campers own expense.
- Leaving Camp: Campers are encouraged to stay for the duration of the camp.
- For safety reasons, no child/teen will be released early from camp without written permission from parents AND they must be personally released by the camp director.
- All campers under 18 years of age must be signed out by their respective parents or youth leaders on the last day of camp.
Please remember that HCC can not be held responsible for loss or damage of cell phones or any other personal items.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your camper enjoy their camping experience at HCC. But, more importantly, they desire to see each one have a personal and close relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ!