Campers will need to Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Modest summer clothes (See Dress Code)
- Set of old clothes to go through “the mud pit” (may be permanently stained)
- Shoes: athletic shoes are recommended
- Sandals are permitted (but not for go-carts & sports)
- Shower supplies
- One piece swimsuit (or wear a t-shirt over a two piece)
- Bug repellent
- Any prescription medications currently being taken by camper (including inhalers)
- Money for offerings
Dress Code: Modest summer clothes.
The following are not allowed: tummies showing, spaghetti strap tops, short-shorts, and sagging shorts/pants. No undergarments should be visible.
PLEASE! ... Do not bring any electronic equipment, including iPods, smartphones, etc.
Cell Phone Guidelines
- All cell phones are to be turned off during camp.
- Usage of apps (like alarms & Bible apps, music) will not be permitted.
- All night services are open to the public: Please call the camp office for the correct service time each day.
- We encourage families to come to our Workshop presentation service. (Rookie on Friday evening at 6:30) (Jr.& HighLife on Saturday morning at 9 a.m.) Campers will continue to sit with their designated bunk groups. We ask that parents and families sit in the back of the sanctuary. Campers will be presenting what they learned in their workshop classes.
- Camp Store: HCC merchandise will be on sale the last day of camp.
- The Camp Store will also be open one afternoon during camp. Snacks are provided daily for campers, however, there are vending machines available at campers own expense.
- Leaving Camp: Campers are encouraged to stay for the duration of the camp.
- For safety reasons, no child/teen will be released early from camp without written permission from parents AND they must be personally released by the camp director.
- All campers under 18 years of age must be signed out by their respective parents or youth leaders on the last day of camp.
Please remember that HCC can not be held responsible for loss or damage of cell phones or any other personal items.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your camper enjoy their camping experience at HCC. But, more importantly, they desire to see each one have a personal and close relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ!